The Cliff Note’s version is this:
- I moved from Florida to Rhode Island in 2005, met my husband in 2005, got married in 2007 & had my son in 2009
- I am now a SAHM after selling drugs for 5 years (legal ones, thank you very much)
- I enjoy playing tennis & attempting to become a better photographer (read more about that here)
- I Tweet way too much and blog too little
- As a parent I have learned to not cast judgement. Never in a million years would I have imagined I would be co-sleeping, cloth-diapering & breastfeeding my almost 6-month-old son. (co-sleeping as in an Arm’s Reach bassinet, but if you bed-share that’s cool with me, I’m scared of rolling over on the peanut)
- My To-Do list is way too long & I wish I could just “Mark All As Read” like in Google Reader & be done with it all
I look forward to meeting all of you and reading your blogs! Please leave a comment with a link to your blog, I can’t wait to visit them. This blog party gives me more reason to avoid unpacking from my trip to Florida from over a week ago!