I know I’ve been gone for a long time, I’m sorry. There’s definitely been a lot going on in my life, which has cut into my blogging time, unfortunately. We are all doing well though– don’t worry!
Here’s what we have been up to:
- co-hosting a neighborhood block party (look for a fun post coming up- I learned a lot about hosting block parties)
- attending parties of family & friends
- enjoying the fabulous New England weather
- still working on unpacking from Florida. Seriously.
- getting out of the house with the kids– zoos, music class, neighborhood strolls- you name it!
It’s nap time right now so I am able to sneak a few minutes in to say hello to my friends. I’m planning on picking up an Alex & Ani bangle to give away on here later this week. I chose the Lotus Blossom this time because it benefits the hospital where both of my kids were born, Women & Infants, in Providence. I loved my experience there and am happy to know that 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the hospital.
I’m going to work on getting some pictures up here for you, from our Florida trip and what we’ve been up to; in addition to posting the giveaway for the bracelet.
I hope you are doing great! 🙂