Thursday already? Yikes, this week has moved fast & slow all at once. Kids are still sick and now I am feeling under the weather… today’s #weekinmylife post is going to be an abbreviated one. With pictures, of course.
- we felt stir crazy this morning, so we took a stroll around the neighborhood and parked our stroller across the street from an excavator and just watched it dig. and dig.
- it was chilly enough to turn on the fireplace this morning. (or I just have the flu, I am not sure)
- our security system now has an annoying CHIME every time someone comes in or out, thanks to Jackson who now opens the back door whenever he feels like it
- Sidney carries her Little People around in her mouth, makes me laugh every time
- Jackson ate an entire uncrustable today, that’s practically unheard of with his failure to thrive appetite
- dinner was leftovers from our book club last night and Sidney DESTROYED meatballs from Providence’s Venda Ravioli
- another hurricane is headed our way. Seriously? I thought I left that weather phenomenon back in Florida and now we are dealing with another one a year after Irene. Rhode Islanders, you have to follow Fred Campagna & his new site, RightWeather.net, for the best updates (plus side- no enduring ABC6 anymore!).
- it looks like Halloween is going to be a bust with the Hurricane Sandy hitting us. *sigh*