Laughs have been few and far between lately. Our hearts still ache over the loss of our dear friend, but we are trying to keep things as normal as possible for the kids. Looking back on my week always brings a smile to my face, so here are my top 5 laughs for the past week: (PS. I know they’re totally Sidney-heavy, but let’s face it- 11 months is probably the best age ever, especially for laughs!)
- Sidney has started tackling our poor pup Rex. She loves climbing all over him and he is so sweet about it, but you can practically see him rolling his eyes when she crawls over to him.
- Jackson tossed in Sidney’s pillow to her crib before a nap the other day and she squealed with delight and rolled around her crib with it, having no idea that she was supposed to lay her head on it!
- We have a walker! Behind things to push that is. Sidney loves to push Jackson’s old wooden toy and she loves to smile and laugh while walking all stiff and Frankenstein-like.
- Jackson is way into drawing and has been working on his portraits. This one is of his neighbor/buddy Cole. The next drawing was of poops in a potty. Multi-colored poops.
- My 32nd birthday is Sunday so my husband took me to my favorite restaurant tonight, Gracie’s in Providence. We had lots of laughs talking about how much has changed in the past year and it felt good to be on a date with my husband, and to just smile.
Join the blog hop over at Melissa’s!