It was a great week here in Little Rhody, how was yours? Here are my top 5 laughs of the week:
- Sidney’s birthday party was a blast. Thirty kids attended and I think all ages had fun. Sidney’s favorite part was eating her very own cupcake. She even dove right in, face first, after realizing how tasty it was!
- Sidney was blessed with wonderful presents from our friends & family. She was thrilled to have her very own toys since the majority of “her” toys are Jackson hand-me-downs. One of her favorites are baby dolls and she loves to feed them their own bottles and binkies. She’s a good little mama.
- Jackson took his PJ shirt off the other day and came running over to me saying “LOOK MAMA, I HAVE MIPPLES!” He was so proud and wanted to feed Sidney with them, lol.
- My faux book club got together last night and went to a “pole fitness” class at Providence Pole Fitness. We had a ton of fun, but every muscle in my body aches and I have a ton of respect for people who make a living dancing on poles. That is HARD work, folks!
- Jackson had his first Pee Wee tennis class today and loved it. He was so proud to play tennis and even stopped mid-lesson to come to the window and “kiss” Sidney from the other side of the glass. He’s a sweet big brother!!
What were some of your favorite laughs of the week? Leave a comment or link up at Melissa’s blog! Have a fab weekend, friends!