This was an interesting week. Subjects like politics can strain friendships. Remind me in 4 years to stay off social media on election night. Please. However, life is good and I am blessed.
Here are the first few things that pop into my mind tonight when I count my blessings:
- a healthy family
- blogging, which has introduced me to some amazing girls and grants me the opportunity to have fun nights shopping at stores before they even open
- girlfriends who are forgiving when you make mistakes
- friends who are honest with you, all the time
- a patient dog who loves my children
- a roof over my head (still praying for the victims of Sandy)
- snow and Christmas songs- bring on the holidays!!
NEW this week: I adore when you guys link up, so I wanted to offer a button you can grab: