Things around here have been stressful lately, but honestly, that’s life and everyone has their battles. I’m making the conscious decision to thank God every day for my blessings and I decided to put it in writing after reading my Rhody Blogger friend, Megan at A Baby Makes Four’s, post today: “Things I’m Loving about Motherhood.” So, in no particular order, here are the things I am thankful for on this Thursday night:
- my health
- my family’s health
- being a Mom
- an amazingly supportive husband & a marriage that gets stronger every day
- children that remind me what is important in life
- girlfriends that will drop anything to be by your side at an instant
- the people I have met blogging and through the computer (Rhody Bloggers! Jen!)
- crisp Fall weather
- pumpkin flavored anything and everything
- my iPhone & iPad & MacBook (I’m such a geek)
I could go on & on, but I limited myself to a minute. Life is precious and I want to get the most out of every day. Living a life of gratitude is my goal.
What things are you thankful for today?