The sun is out and it is going to hit 90 degrees here in Rhode Island today. I am thankful it feels like summer! It’s been a good week around here, even though my laundry is piling up in our closet and Jackson has started calling it the spooky forest. Trust me buddy, I’m scared of the laundry waiting to be washed and put away also.
Here’s a quick list of my gratitude today:
- Warm summer nights and amazing neighbors who throw some burgers on the grill and make us feel like family
- A baby girl who will play in her bedroom until she passes out on the floor at nap time
- Girlfriends like Heather who are always up for a fun event like Paint and Vino
- Preschool teachers who have helped Jackson grow into a little boy over the past 6 months. Also for sites like Chicakbug.com who have awesome printables like the one pictured above.
- Companies like Forever Touch who offer generous giveaways to my readers, like the $250 gift certificate for Father’s Day that’s open right now. Have you entered yet?