I’m writing this on Wednesday, hours before we head back to Rhode Island. At the tail end of a vacation I always yearn for my own bed and tend to have less patience than normal but I’m trying to not get snappy and appreciate the fun we’ve had for the past week. Here is what I’m thankful for this week:
- The magic of Disney. I’ll admit it, I was never a big Disney fan before I had kids, but now I get it– there IS something magical about Disney World for kids and as a mom it fills my heart with joy.
- My mom. I’ve loved spending 9 days with her and even though I’m sad we don’t live in the same town, or even state, I’m blessed she is in my life and I get to see her be a loving Grandma.
- Old friends. Spending time with one of my oldest friends and her family was awesome, especially seeing her little girl and Sidney hit it off!
- Tylenol. When Jackson came down with a 102 degree fever yesterday, I’m thankful that a little bit of Tylenol gives him some relief.
- On a lighter note, the legendary turkey legs from Disney. I freaking love those things. Word of caution though, when you eat one of those bad boys every single bird in the park will stalk you for a bite. Cannibals!
What are you thankful for?
get the InLinkz code