Happy Thursday! This week’s Thankful Thursday is short and sweet. My laundry room’s mess is growing by the minute and I need to go tackle it before it takes over my house. Here are a few things I’m thankful for today:
- The Waterlogue app: this fun little app makes any of your pictures look like a watercolor painting (see the top left image: this was Jackson and his buddy scooting in the snow).
- No more baby gate! Well, on the downstairs anyway. Sidney is proficient in stairs and since her brother is always opening the gate for her anyway I decided to remove the downstairs gate. It’s the first time in 4 years I have had naked stair and it feels so GROWN UP!
- Eating clean. I wish I had known how different my body felt by only putting quality food into it because I never realized how great I could feel by eliminating gluten and eating real, unprocessed foods. I’m about halfway into our nutrition challenge at No Risk CrossFit and I’ve made so many PR’s (personal records) while working out, it’s clear my body runs better on real food. Think of it this way, your body is your vehicle and runs better on 93 octane. Don’t put the cheap stuff in, its’ the only body you get in this life!
- Like-minded friends to lift with and lean on when you need motivation, thank you Heather & Katie for being my accountability buddies during this challenge!
- The image below. I didn’t watch the Superbowl except for a few plays and as someone who makes a lot of facial expressions herself, I totally feel for Peyton but is the image below not the funniest thing you’ve seen? I couldn’t stop laughing when my husband showed it to me. That pup is so cute!
Have a wonderful day!
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.