This has been one of those weeks where I could put on a pair of flannel PJ’s, climb into bed and sleep for a week. Two sick toddlers and a sleep-deprived Mama does not make for a fun environment. Nevertheless, I am thankful.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My husband, who saved all of his Star Wars figurines and recently gave them to an ecstatic Jackson.
- Amazing sunsets that I can see from our living room.
- Zulily, who had some awesome Gator gear for sale this week (thanks Kelly for the heads up!)
- A pediatrician who feels like a family member. I love Dr. M! When Jackson started feeling sick earlier this week, he told me “I don’t feel real good, Dr M. gonna fix me.”
- The world’s most patient dog, who has now become a seat for Sidney.
- The opportunity to review and give away awesome products, like this great breast pump from Lansinoh.
What are you grateful for this week? Leave a comment or link up! xoxo
get the InLinkz code for your own blog post