Greetings from Florida!
While I’m visiting family & friends in my hometown, I wanted to check in with you all and say hello. I hope you’re having a beautiful week, there is a ton to be thankful for:
- I’m thankful my friend Heather’s surgery was successful and she is cancer-free
- I’m grateful for friends like Akemi. We’ve been friends since we both pledged ZTA together at UF and I love catching up when we are in the same city. Check out her blog, Mommy Guru, she’s awesome!
- Warm weather. Florida is HOT. I’m headed to the beach with the kids this morning and can’t wait to stick my toes in the sand.
- Coffee. Pure deliciousness that also opens up my eyes after staying up far too late reading on my iPad.
- I know I say this a lot, but my husband. I’m thankful he stays back home to work and provide for our family while I can take the kids back to Florida.
- My parent’s dogs. My kids are obsessed with their ancient Jack Russell “Cajun” and obese senior Chihuahua “Tiny” and follow them around the house every waking moment.
- I’m thankful for Becca at Jumping Jax Designs for designing a new look for my blog and our business, thanks Becca!!
- I’m thankful for the blog shout out in the Rhode Island Monthly May issue, THANKS!
What are you thankful for this week? Write it down, I promise it will bring a smile to your face.
get the InLinkz code