Happy Thursday Y’all.
Have you had the amazing weather that we Rhode Islanders have had? Seventy degree means many hours spent in the backyard and pushing swings. I love it.
There is always something to be grateful for and here’s what is at the top of my mind right now:
- My husband. I’m looking forward to celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend.
- The warm spring weather I mentioned before. Bring on the sun and heat!
- A fenced in yard. It makes backyard fun relaxing, especially with a dog whose middle name is AHoleski and likes to run in front of cars.
- Being able to sleep with our bedroom windows and hearing the wildlife because I don’t even need a white noise machine.
- Trips planned back home to Florida! Disney is going to be SO fun this time.
I love reading your comments and Thankful Thursday posts, THANK YOU for linking up each week. I am grateful to know you all!