I can’t express how much I need Thankful Thursdays in my life. It always seems like I’m feeling sorry for myself or cranky on a Wednesday and this forces me to realize how MUCH I have to be thankful for.
The following are what I am grateful for this week:
- Friends like my neighbor Kelly who welcomes my husband & me with open arms, no matter how late we invite ourselves over to have a glass of wine with her and her husband.
- More friends (and family) who came to Jackson’s birthday party last weekend and made it very special for him. My mother-in-law even commented on what a wonderful circle of friends we have, I have to agree!
- Amazon Prime On Demand: Although I have been a Prime member for years, I just recently started using the app for my iPad and am now hooked on the TV show Downtown Abbey. I love being able to watch tons of shows and movies for FREE, just for being a Prime member.
- Headphones that allow me to watch those shows in bed on my iPad without waking up my husband.
- Holiday card season: there’s nothing I like more than receiving all the holiday cards from those we love. Seeing their smiling faces and reading about their lives always makes me happy.
What are you thankful for? I love reading your comments or blog posts when you link up
Put this linky on your own blog!