Ever have those weeks where you just feel kind of whiney and tired? That. That’s been my week, but I need to snap out of it. I can’t seem to catch up on sleep and keep my eyes open without 3 cups of coffee and my poor Keurig has gotten such a workout that my husband even noticed when he got home from work on Monday and the K-cup supply had dwindled dramatically.
Enough feeling sorry for myself. Life is good and I am thankful. Here is what I’m thankful for this week:
- Christmas decorations (even though half of my lights won’t stay on because our house’s electrical system is so sensitive to water and we had a bunch of rain/snow)
- A fireplace to warm our living room on these chilly days
- The kindest builders ever who helped me hang a wreath on my house using their 16 foot ladder when I could have never done it myself
- A Mom who is my best friend and dropped her plans this weekend to fly up for Jackson’s birthday party when my Grandparents couldn’t make it due to a last minute illness
- Sweet Jackson who is so grown up now I can barely stand it
- Sidney who is getting sassier by the minute (how apropos that her initials are SAS!)
- All of you. I’ve met some of the best people through blogging and I appreciate every single comment and email.
What are you thankful for?
I feel like we are in full swing holiday craziness already and I need to keep my gratitude at the forefront of my thoughts. I would love it if you left a comment with your thoughts or linked up. Have a great day! 😀
get the linky code for your own blog