Short and sweet today. Here’s what I am particularly thankful for today:
- My baby girl took her first steps on the day of her 13 month birthday
- A friendly neighborhood I look forward to raising our family in
- Amazon Prime membership for Christmas gifts since I hate shopping in crowds
- A newfound love of cooking, which is also helping use up all the food in my fridge instead of rot like it often does
- A freshly organized office that makes me feel so much more productive
What are you thankful for? I love to read what you are thankful for each week– thank you for commenting and/or linking up!
PS. Feel free to grab the Thankful Thursday button in the right sidebar