I know this post is late, but better late than never. After spending an amazing Halloween with friends and family, I’m reminded of what is important in life and am grateful to have an abundance of it: love and friendship. Here is what I am thankful for this week:
- My friends in NYC and NJ didn’t suffer any serious damage from Sandy.
Things can always be replaced, but people cannot.
- A pediatrician that will squeeze my kids into their schedule right away when they’re sick
- A mother-in-law that comes up once a week and allows me a few hours to wander around Marshall’s aimlessly, without children in tow.
- A husband who gave me some gift cards to Marshall’s. Just because.
- A dog who is endlessly whiny and I want to wring his neck because of it, but is SO darn amazing with our children.
- FaceTime. Being far away from my Mom doesn’t seem so far when she FaceTimes us before we head out the door to trick or treat.
- Our neighborhood. I’m thrilled my kids will grow up in such a friendly, warm neighborhood.
- Amoxicillin and ibuprofen, both of which give my babies relief from their pain.
What are you thankful for this week? Write it down, I promise it will bring a smile to your face.
get the InLinkz code