It’s Thursday and I’m Thankful!
- I’m thankful for the most amazing girlfriends I could ever wish for
- I’m grateful we all have family that are happy to watch our kids and allow us to get together as often as we do (once a month at least for faux book club)
- I am lucky that I have health insurance and caught my skin cancer before it became more serious (young people die way too much from melanoma)
- I really appreciate Netflix & Curious George when both of my babies are sick and we can cuddle up in bed together, sniffley noses and all
- As annoying as our dog can be when we have company over, he is just fabulous with the kids (as I write this Sidney is pulling on his ears). We are lucky they get to grow up with a buddy like Rex.
- Blogging. I’ve met some great girlfriends and had some really neat opportunities from keeping this little blog. Little Rhode Island has an amazing group of bloggers: the Rhody Bloggers! The latest fun project we’ve done is the “Week in My Life,” check out my dy yesterday here: http://babygatorsden.com/week-in-my-life-wednesday/
What are you thankful for this week? If you write down your blessings, I promise your mood gets better and your day starts off a little cheerier… Have a great day!
Are you linking up on your own blog? Feel free to add the InLinkz code to your own blog, making it easier for your own readers to join in on the gratitude 🙂
get the InLinkz code