Every single week it feels like the week has *just* started when Thursday rolls around. I force myself to sit down on Wednesday night, or Thursday morning before rushing Jackson to preschool playgroup, and write down what I’m thankful for. No matter what has happened during the past 7 days, it always brings a smile to my face to spell out the thanks.
Today, I am thankful for:
- My husband’s wonderful college friends and their families, whom we were able to spend the weekend with in Maine. It was a blast hanging out with old friends and meeting some new ones, plus all of the kids thrown into the mix. Life is good and I’m thankful for friends, old and new.
- Jackson finally getting the hang of potty training. Also, a 17-month-old who is trying to potty train herself and pooped on the potty tonight. Could I be done with diapers in 6 months? I hope so.
- Spring. Although we are supposed to get some snow tomorrow, according to the #1 weather guy Fred Campagna of RightWeather.net, I know the sun and heat of summer is just around the corner.
- All of the people I have met from this blog.
- Health. I don’t want to take my health and my family’s health for granted. Life is short, too short to focus on the negative.
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment or comment below, I love hearing from you!
get the InLinkz code