This past week has been difficult. Last Friday was our friend Peter’s memorial service, I found out that the mole on my back was more than I thought and I’ve been in a crappy mood more than I would like. On the other hand, I’m still thankful for so many blessings in my life. Here’s what I’m thankful for this week:
- great blogging friends in “Rhody Bloggers,” especially those who know how to craft (we had a blast!)
- a husband who is patient with me, even in my times of darkness
- kids who can’t help but make you smile
- a dog who stays up with me till all hours
- a candle warmer my friend Kelly gave me that makes my house smell amazingly “fall-ish”
- a mother-in-law who loves to spend time with my kids and helps me around the house
- crisp fall air
- technology, which allows me to Skype my Mom every day
What are you thankful for?
I promise you that writing down a few things you are thankful for will turn even the worst mood around… give it a try & link up!
No blog? Leave a comment with what you are thankful for, this first Thursday in October. If you blog, I would love for you to link up below, I plan on doing this on a weekly basis because who doesn’t needed to be reminded for everything they are thankful for?
get the InLinkz code