I hope you’re having a wonderful week. I always feel like the week has flown by when Thursday comes around and it is time to write down my gratitude. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and get to spend with the people you love!
This week I am thankful for:
- iPhones that allow me to FaceTime friends and family across the country. Seeing Jackson talk to his oldest buddy on FaceTime will warm even the coldest of hearts.
- Living in Rhode Island where we have an incredible group of bloggers, Rhody Bloggers. I had lunch with the very sweet Jessica of Keeping Mommy Sane on Tuesday- such a great time! I loved her post yesterday on TheBump.com about goodie bags at daycare, check it out!
- Awesome neighbors that we can hang out with during blizzards and drop into each others’ homes at any time.
- The most patient pup in the world, Rex, who loves his wee masters with all of his heart.
- A daughter that loves to dance. Even if it is on tables (I’m hoping she outgrows that by the time college rolls around).
- Last but not least, I’m grateful to spend my 7th Valentine’s Day with the love of my life!
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate every single one of you & your comments!
get the InLinkz code for your own blog!