Happy Thursday! This week I am celebrating my 8th year in Rhode Island. It seems like yesterday that I left palm trees and sun to step off the plane in a winter wonderland. I’ll have to write about my journey to life in New England another day, because today is dedicated to gratitude.
- I’m grateful that a Zeta sister of mine’s sweet baby girl did well in a serious, cancer-related surgery today. She’s Sidney’s age and just precious.
- I’m so happy that Jackson enjoys his preschool playgroup for a couple of hours each week. It’s heart-warming to see your baby grow up into a little boy.
- Our brand new La-Z-Boy sleeper sofa came today and it fits our playroom perfectly. I’m going to update y’all soon on the smooth order & delivery process. I will say for now that La-Z-Boy’s customer service is second to none. Here’s a sneak peek:
- I am thankful to have nail polish. Because without polish on my nails, apparently I bite my nails and cuticles until it looks like I stuck my hand in a blender. I’m glad I could paint my nails tonight and get my hands back in order.
- As always, I am grateful for health and a wonderful family.
What are you thankful for this week?