It’s crazy to me how much I need Thankful Thursday in my life by the time this part of the week rolls around. This post is late because I just got back from a crazy morning, more to come on that later but it looks like Sidney is heading down the Failure to Thrive trail that Jackson blazed down a couple of years ago. That’s ok, I’m still thankful for many things:
- The fact I managed to keep my kids in one piece after the travel day from hell on Tuesday
- A caring pediatrician that doesn’t make me feel like a horrible Mom when I can’t manage to keep weight on my kids
- A family that made a vacation out west extra special
- We found a loving preschool for Jackson to attend a couple of days per week this Fall, he talks about school every day so I know he will love it!
- Friends that pick me up when I feel like a failure. Thanks MGRI ladies 😉
- An AWESOME new phone that I’m reviewing that I can’t wait to tell you more about! It’s the new HTC Windows 8x phone! #HTC8 #Troop8X
How is your week going? Leave a comment or link up below, I love reading your gratitude posts! xoxo
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, HTC.