Greetings from sunny Park City, Utah!
As I spend some time with my parents, grandparents, husband and children I am reminded how important it is to spend quality time with family.
There are many things to be thankful for this week, however I will narrow it down:
- family vacations
- children who were relatively well-behaved during our 6 hours of flying time yesterday
- being able to stay in a condo located on the ski run so my kids can watch the family ski past and wave
- neighbors who house-sit and security cameras that allow us to monitor our house from anywhere
- the doctors who took excellent care of my grandma last month after her stroke, allowing her to spend the week with us out west
- warm Sorel boots that will keep my feet warm while horseback riding tomorrow
What are you thankful for this week?