I’m getting a late start to this Thankful Thursday. I spent the morning out and about in our 19 degree weather and then had a lunch date with a friend and her beautiful little boy. So if you were waiting to link up, I am sorry this was delayed!
Here goes nothing:
- Having enough warm coats and hats to bundle up my kids in this weather. I’m appreciative of the fact that they never go hungry or cold.
- My husband, who works hard at his job to support our family. I’m thankful that I can live my dream of staying home with my babies any length of time.
- Snowball fights with neighbors and building “Frosty” snowmen.
- Disney on Ice. We had a blast at Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove and Jackson has not stopped talking about Captain Hook.
- My Rhody Blogger friends.
What are you thankful for?