My heart is still heavy from last week and I hurt for those families. There will always be a part of America’s heart missing, but I realize now more than ever how precious life is so we must be thankful.
This week, I am thankful for many things:
- Being able to hug my children tight (I will never take this for granted again)
- For my little sister coming up for the week from GA, I’ve loved hanging out with her and my kids are in heaven
- Beautiful local light displays like LaSalette that make Jackson’s eyes get huge with wonder
- Fabulous faux book club girlfriends who make *everything* so much better, especially ladies like Heather who host amazing events like our favorite things party
- My husband, who I realized *is* Clark Griswold after watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation for the first time in many years.
- YOU. I’ve met some great people from blogging and I’m thankful every time you stop by and say hello, thank you!!
What are you thankful for this week? If you write down your blessings, I promise your mood gets better and your day starts off a little cheerier… Have a great day!
get the InLinkz code for your own blog!