My top 5 laughs are:
1. Jackson is starting to become a BC fan like his Daddy and it is so cute. While driving home from dinner on Tuesday night, we were singing in the car and Jackson asked his Dad to sing “For Boston” (the BC fight song). It was completely out of the blue and my husband could not have been prouder!! Don’t worry, we will be working on Gator fight songs more often
2. At Sidney’s 4 month doctor appointment on Wednesday, Jackson insisted on being checked out by his pediatrician. We were there for Sidney’s well baby visit, but he wanted some attention. Dr M checked out his ears and listened to his heartbeat but Jackson had to have his knee reflex tested too. He’s a piece of work!
3. I ALMOST FORGOT! Jackson, playing Rock Band on the Wii for the first time. You have to see the video on this one:
4. Piggy backing on #3, one of my favorite laughs of the week was when I brought home Just Dance 3 from Target and Greg and I were dancing so hard I could barely move the next day!
5. Lastly, we have been working on *thinking* about potty training. Emphasis on thinking. Jackson now alerts everyone to his little sister’s bowels. If she toots, everyone knows “SIDNEY TOOTED” or “SIDNEY POOPED!” He will also show every guest in our house “his” bathroom and tell them “Jackson pooping” (which is a total fib because he has yet to poop on the potty). I guess it is progress, right?
What are your Top 5 Laughs? Link up!