Without further ado, here we go:
1. Tonight before bath time, my husband mentioned in front of Jackson that Sidney was hungry. Jackson responded with “Sidney wanna eat Mama’s muscles?” We had a really good laugh out of that because he has always just referred to my boobs as “Sidney’s milk” until tonight.
2. We went to a friend’s house Thursday for a play date and the kids wore themselves out swimming and playing in her giant sand pit. Sidney got so tired she fell asleep just like this in her little sun tent on the deck. Such a drama queen!
3. Eating solids. Watching 8 month old Sidney eat is a trip. Unlike her big brother, she ADORES food, especially prunes and yogurt. Talk about messy!!
4. Watching Jackson and Sidney interact is heartwarming and usually a top laugh too. Now that she can crawl, she follows Jackson EVERYWHERE and wants EVERYTHING he has. She worships her big brother.
5. Jackson’s language skills seem to have exploded recently. Last night after I tucked him in, he looked up at me and said “Mama, I love my bed.” I wish I could bottle up the toddler-cuteness (and leave out the tantrums).
Did you have a good week? I’d love to read your top laughs– please link up or leave me a comment below 🙂 Have a fab weekend!