Hey guys! Sorry for the unplanned blogging hiatus, but HOLY COW traveling with 2 little ones is draining. I am just now getting my reserves back and am *almost* unpacked.
I’m jumping back into the blogosphere by joining my fav bloghop, Melissa’s Top 5 Laughs.
5. Toddlers. This cute little pirate was a MESS at Sidney’s 5 month appointment on Thursday. Like so out of control our pediatrician wanted to check his ears to make sure he wasn’t sick. He wasn’t… just a toddler. I had to laugh at the insanity of all.
4. Sidney Girl. She went with her Dad & Jackson to Rock A Baby on Wednesday and had a blast, dancing the whole time. This age is the best and she is always making us laugh.
3. We were finally able to go out to celebrate our anniversary dinner and we laughed all night. There’s an awesome restaurant in Providence called Gracies and we were able to have the wine cellar to ourselves for dinner. The last time I went I was 9 months pregnant with Sidney so it was nice to be able to enjoy some wine!
2. faux Book Club. Our once a month meeting of girl time always comes at the best time. After the worst toddler behavior ever this week, I was thrilled to be able to celebrate Cinco de Mayo (5 days later) with my best girl friends. LOTS of laughs and we may have even talked a little about books (50 Shades, anyone?).
1. Celebrating Jackson’s cord blood match at the State House friday night was amazing. I’ll write a post about it soon, but Jackson was thrilled to be at the “bootiful” State House with all the “flags flying up in the air.” Rhode Island Blood Center hosted a really nice celebration.
How was your week? Link up over at The Mommyhood Chronicles! Have a fantastic weekend, xo.