This was a great week, despite my entire house getting sick (besides me), and I’m happy to join Mel from The Mommyhood Chronicle’s blog hop.
Here’s my top 5:
1. I was getting dressed earlier this week when I heard Jackson climb onto the bed and say “Sidney hungry, wanna eat?” while he lifted up his shirt and sat next to her. He proceeded to “hug” and “feed” her with this shirt up. Meanwhile, she looked at him like he was crazy!
2. Monday night some fellow RI bloggers & I went to dinner with Jill from Scary Mommy before her book signing. It was so much fun meeting her and spending time with some really great women! I think I laughed the entire time!
3. This week was faux Book Club week. That time of the month where my 10 best girl friends get together and
talk about books drink wine. Except this month we actually talked books, specifically Fifty Shades of Grey. I think this book might be the first one collectively read in our book club…
4. We have a swingset! The best decision we ever made was to hire someone (Evan from EStreetAssembly.com) to put this beast together. It took him 9 hours whereas it would have taken Greg & I a summer <and a divorce>. The kids approve and so does the dog. I foresee many hours spent here in our future.
5. The kids and I hosted a play date on Monday and it was a blast. There were 9 kids between 4 Moms and it was really neat to see how our families have grown in the past 2 years. Jackson asked every day this morning if his friends were coming over– he loves hosting his buddies!
What were your Top 5 Laughs for the week? If you have a blog, link up at Melissa’s- otherwise leave a comment and let me know your highlights. I love to read them!
Have a wonderful weekend!! xo