Christmas is only single-digits away and I am still not done shopping. There are people (like my mother and sister-in-law) I need to buy gifts for who seem to have everything. When I saw the DDF Revolve Micro-polishing kit I knew it would be a great gift for someone who likes to take care of themselves (and their skin).
What I like about the DDF Revolve is that it’s a kit that comes with a micro polisher, 2 foam microdermabrasion exfoliators, a deep cleansing brush and DDF polishing crystals. According to its web site, the DDF features:
- 8X better exfoliation than a scrub alone
- Better absorption of skincare products
- See improvement in pore appearance, skin tone and evenness, fine lines, skin clarity and brightness, and radiance after just one microdermabrasion treatment
- After a week you can expect to see a significant improvement in texture and smoothy of bumpy surface
- Offers 2 speed options
- Suitable for use in the shower
- Travel friendly
Who couldn’t use a beauty tool like this? I’ve seen similar products that only feature a scrubbing brush, but with the Revolve you get both the scrubbing AND the microdermabrasion.
I don’t know about you, but I want to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles on my face as much as possible. Especially after today when TWO people thought my little sister was my daughter. Granted, she is 19 years my junior and I AM a mom so it is completely possible that she could be my daughter but STILL, I was a little mortified. Just a little. I’m going to order one for myself as a little Christmas present. To me, from me
If you have someone on your list that you know likes a little pampering, there are *two* specials the makers of DDF are offering, making the Revolve a must-have:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Do you have any ideas for those hard-to-buy for people on your list?
I would love to hear them, thank you!