Before I give you an update about staying at home with my little peanut, let me apologize for being a terrible blogger. I’m sorry! Please forgive me. I have not been able to juggle being a new Mom & a helping out my husband’s business while finding the time to blog. It’s too bad, because I love reading other people’s blogs and really look forward to reading their updates. I am going to be working on making lists and prioritizing what I do each day. Obviously, this little guy comes first every time:
- I finished my husband’s business web site, that has taken up most of my time!
- My house is a complete wreck and I am starting to feel like a housewife #fail
- My son has found his “voice” and prefers to use it at 6:00 am. We are not morning people but I think I will have to figure out a way to be because it looks like Sir Jackson is.
- Cloth diapering is going amazingly well; we have a good system down and really like the Rockin Green Soap to wash them.
- Breastfeeding is going great. I think we have hit our stride and it has finally gotten easier. We hit a real rough patch and without the support of my Twitter friends (@graciekate, @crunchynurse, and many more) I believe I would have given up. (Disclaimer: I have NOTHING negative to say about Mom’s who choose/have to formula feed. I only had formula. As a matter of fact I’m the first in my family to ever nurse. I don’t judge other Mom’s decisions. I believe a Mom does what she feels is best for her child!)
I hope this update finds you well 🙂