It’s been too long since I’ve talked about my new phone, the Windows Phone 8x by HTC (you can catch up here and here). I want to share with you all tonight a little bit more about my phone, a little “home tour.”
This is what my home screen looks like when it’s locked:
This is the top of my “home screen” when not locked:
Here are my favorite parts of my personalized home screen:
- top left is my weather. Definitely essential living up north because you never know when you will be out and about get stuck in snow wearing totally inappropriate clothing (this may have happened today)
- to the right of that is my calendar (which just reminded me to order milk!- thank goodness for smart phones)
- then Facebook totally needed for a social media addict like myself
- the smaller icons to the right are texts/camera/mail and my internet browser
- then my “people” icon love seeing all of my friend’s beautiful faces pop up throughout the day
- then the “me” icon, with 251 new items. I’m so behind! If you’re one of those 251 items, please accept my apologies these winter colds really sap all the energy out of me!
- “photos”- probably my favorite since I am constantly snapping pics of my bambinos
- kids corner one of my fav features of this phone– a “safe” area just for Jackson & Sidney to play without me having to worry about apps being deleted or calls being made
- the two icons on the bottom that I accidentally cut off are the WordPress app, which I use to blog directly from my phone, and a shortcut to my blog
- when you scroll down a little lower, you’ll see my less-used apps: including Skype, GPS, My Fitness Pal, calculator & a flashlight
There is SO much to play with and personalize on a Windows Phone 8x by HTC. I could spend days playing with all the settings and for a geek like me, that is heaven. I appreciate the option to personalize things and this phone allows you to make it one of a kind! The Live Tiles are truly unique and make it very easy to have everything right where you like it.
And here’s a pic of my little man enjoying our Windows Phone Kids Corner:
What is your phone’s favorite feature(s)? I’d love to know!
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, HTC.