I have been an Ipsy (formerly Glam Bag) subscriber for about 6 months now. I used to subscribe to Birchbox also, but dumped them after being disappointed for several months in a row. I’ve rarely been let down by Ipsy and December is no exception.
Here is what I got for my $10 subscription:
Super soft gray silky bag with a pink “ipsy” branded liner, perfect to hold lip glosses and things in a purse (or diaper bag, in my case)
- Mai Couture Highlighter Papier (from ipsy: Add radiance to desired areas of your face and body. The shimmering highlighter paper from Mai Couture will illuminate any dullness for a glowing complexion.) I look forward to using this for the holiday season! I think this was a full size was included, worth $28!
- NYX Loose Pearl Shadow: (from ipsy: It’s not hard to sparkle with one of NYX’s ultra-shimmering loose shadow powders that can be used on eyes, cheeks, even lips. These finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact, long-lasting and a little addictive! Just the sparkle you need this holiday!) Full size was sent, worth $3.
- Mirabella Prime for face and eyes: I LOVE primer and can’t wait to use this! (from ipsy: Prime for Face and Eyes weightless, oil-free formula glides onto help promote long-wearing makeup. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to smooth out lines as it moisturizes and protects skin. Prime provides a silky feel to the skin as it aids in repairing cellular damage. Application: Use a small amount and lightly pat into skin.) A full size tube was included this month- worth $29!
- Be a Bombshell Lipgloss: love the name of this color! I have certainly days where I live up to the name. This will be a great lip gloss for Christmas parties. A full size tube was included- worth $13!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Gilde-On Eye Pencil: I am a huge fan of Urban Decay and use their NAKED pallet eyeshadow every day. I have no doubt that this eye pencil will be a great addition to my makeup arsenal. A full size pencil was included- worth $19!