Since Sidney was 6 months old, I have slowly been introducing sippy cups to her. She is still breastfeeding and will take a bottle if I’m away, but has only drank from a bottle on occasion. Fortunately, the transition to sippy cups have been a smooth one. Sidney is a very independent baby, so the fact she can hold a sippy cup on her own makes it fun for her.
We had the opportunity to review the Evenflo Bebek 3-handle trainer cup and I was impressed with how well Sidney can drink from it, thanks to its unique 3-handles. When I received the Bebek 3-handle trainer cup, I wasn’t sure that the third handle would make any difference from the traditional 2-handle cup that I have used in the past. Turns out, it makes it easier for Sidney to hold from any angle and helps her keep a better grip on her cup. I keep it filled with fresh water (a fluorinated bottled variety since our tap water doesn’t have any flouride) and she likes to drag it around the house and lay on her back while gently gumming the soft spot.
We got one in a cute green and yellow color combo, which my 2.5 year old Jackson immediately proclaimed as his own, so the sibling wars have already begun- this time over a sippy cup !
Some neat features of the Evenflo Bebek 3-Handle Trainer Cup are:
- Promotes smooth transition from bottle to cup
- Soft spout is gentle on teeth and gums, making drinking easier for little ones
- Designed with unique, soft handles that are easy to hold from any angle- perfect for little hands
- Includes one-piece valve and spout for easy assemply (this is SO important to me because I can’t stand cups with a million pieces!)
- Expertly designed not to leak
- Top rack dishwasher-safe; handles are removable for easy cleaning
- Designed for children 4 months & older
- Available in a 2 pack at Buy Buy Baby for $5.99